Friday, October 27, 2006

Congratulations and Good Luck

For those of you who do not know, upon leaving for China, I left a very special group of young women back in Montana of whom I am extremely proud and who I miss dearly. Last year the Whitefish High School Lady Bulldogs pressed all the way to the State Class A championship match where the Belgrade Lady Panthers just slipped by the Lady Bulldogs 0-1. However, this year once again finds the Lady Bulldogs competing in the championship match, this time versus the Billings Central Rams. Because I want all of them and all the rest of you to know where my heart lies, I am sending out this brief posting to let the Lady Bulldogs know that there is at least one person halfway round the world who wishes he could be sitting on your sideline this Saturday. I miss you and send you all my best wishes. GO BULLDOGS!!! GRRRR!!! And just in case you aren't sure who this is, here is a little reminder. To Billings, MT and Beyond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home